BFGOODRICH FLOORMAT KO2™ TIRE GIVEAWAY
- ELIGIBILITY: NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. Purchasing a product or service will not increase your chances of winning. Open to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States, the District of Columbia and Puerto Rico who are at least eighteen (18) years of age or older as of the date of entry (the “Entrant”). Employees, officers and directors of ADC Solutions Auto, LLC (the “Sponsor”), and its subsidiaries and affiliates, Michelin North America, Inc., AutoZone, CRC Industries, Inc., Tire Rack and The Ohana Companies, LLC. and Don Jagoda Associates, Inc. (collectively, “Administrator”) and each of their distributors, vendors, advertising/promotion agencies, and any others engaged in the development, production, execution or distribution of this Sweepstakes (defined below), including, but not limited to, the entities supplying the prizes herein (collectively, the “Released Parties”) as well as their immediate family members (spouses, siblings, children and parents, regardless of where they live) or members of the same households (whether related or not) of such employees, officers and directors are not eligible to participate. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. Sweepstakes is void where prohibited or restricted by law.
- SWEEPSTAKES PERIOD: The BFGoodrich Floormat KO2TM Tire Giveaway (the “Sweepstakes”) begins at 12:00 a.m. Central Time (“CT”) on August 1, 2020 and ends at 11:59 p.m. CT on January 31, 2021 (the “Sweepstakes Period”). The Sweepstakes Period consists of six (6) Monthly Entry Periods (each, an “Entry Period”). An Entry Period is defined as beginning at 12:00:00 a.m. CT on the first day of each month through 11:59:59 p.m. CT on the last day of each month. For purposes of these Official Rules, all times are given in Central Time.
- HOW TO ENTER: There are two ways to enter the Sweepstakes: 1) Enter with Purchase (“Purchase Entry”): Purchase a set of BF Goodrich floormats (“Eligible Product”) at a participating AutoZone store or at AutoZone.com, during the Sweepstakes Period, and submit a photo or scan of your AutoZone purchase receipt, showing a qualifying purchase, at AutoZone.com/rebates (the “Website”) and clicking on the Sweepstakes button. Complete the Claim Process as instructed and submit on the Website, beginning 12:00 a.m. CT on August 1, 2020 through 11:59 p.m. CT on January 31, 2021. Once your Claim is verified, you will receive one (1) automatic Purchase Entry into the Sweepstakes. Purchase Entries must be received by 11:59 p.m. ET on the last day of each month in order to be eligible for that corresponding monthly drawing. 2) Enter without a purchase via U.S. Mail (“Mailed Entry”): During the Sweepstakes Period, hand print your full name, mailing address, phone number, email address and date of birth on a plain piece of paper between 3”x5” and 8 1⁄2”x11” in size and mail in a hand-addressed stamped envelope to: BFGoodrich Floormat KO2TM Tire Giveaway #AZSW1001, PO Box 130021, El Paso, TX 88513. Mailed Entries must be postmarked by the last day of each month and received by the 6th of the following month in order to be eligible for that corresponding Entry Period. Mechanically reproduced/photocopied Mailed Entries are automatically void.
Collectively, all Purchase Entries and Mailed Entries will be referred to as (“Entries”). There is no limit to the number of Entries per entrant regardless of method of Entry however, there is a limit of one (1) Mailed Entry per envelope. Entries will not carry forward for any subsequent drawings. See Rule 4 for details about winner selection and odds and Rule 5 for details about the prizes.
- RANDOM DRAWINGS/ODDS: There will be one (1) drawing each Entry Period during the Sweepstakes Period (for a total of 6 drawings). One (1) Grand Prize winner will be selected on or about the day of the following month (from September 15, 2020 through February 15, 2021), from among all eligible Entries received by the end of each Entry Period. Odds of winning a Grand Prize are dependent upon the total number of eligible Entries received for each Entry Period. Random drawings will be conducted by the Sponsor, whose decisions are based on its sole discretion and interpretation of these Official Rules, and are final and binding in all respects.
- PRIZES AND APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUE (“ARV”): Six (6) Grand Prizes (1 prize per Entry Period): A set of KO2TM All Terrain Tires and a $300 check, made payable to the winner to be used to help defray any tax liability (ARV: up to $1,300 each). Tires will be awarded through Tire Rack. Winners will be provided with instructions about how to order their tires and have them installed. Tire installation will be fully covered. If cost of tires is under the maximum ARV, winner will not receive the cash difference. No prize substitution, except at Sponsor’s sole discretion or otherwise provided herein. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute prize with a prize of equal or greater value. Prizes are not transferable prior to award. Winners are solely responsible for any taxes on the prize, including, but not limited to all applicable federal, state and local taxes. Grand Prize Winners will be provided with an IRS FORM 1099 for income tax purposes. Limit one (1) Prize per person.
- WINNER NOTIFICATION: Except where prohibited, potential Grand Prize winners will be contacted via phone and/or email, and will receive a Declaration of Eligibility, Release of Liability and, if legally permissible, a Publicity Release (“Declaration”) that he/she will be required to complete, sign and return via email/fax within seven (7) days of being notified in order to claim his/her prize. In the event a prize or notification is returned as undeliverable and the accurate address of such Winner cannot be obtained, such Winner will be disqualified and an alternate Winner will be selected at random from among all remaining non-winning eligible Entries received for that corresponding Entry Period.
- GENERAL: By participating in this Sweepstakes, Entrants agree: [a] to abide by and be bound by these Official Rules and decisions of Sponsor and judges which shall be final in all respects relating to the Sweepstakes, including without limitation the interpretation of these Official Rules; [b] to release, discharge and hold harmless the Released Parties from any and all injuries, liability, losses, damages, rights, claims and actions of any kind including liability for personal injury or death resulting from their participation in the Sweepstakes or their acceptance, use or misuse of a prize; and [c] if a Winner, to the use of his/her name, voice, image and/or likeness for advertising, publicity and promotional purposes by Sponsor and Sponsor’s subsidiaries and affiliates without further compensation (unless prohibited by law) and to execute specific consent to such use if asked to do so. The Released Parties are not responsible and shall not be liable for [a] electronic transmission errors resulting in omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operations or transmission, theft or destruction; [b] unauthorized access to or alterations of entry materials; [c] technical, network, telephone equipment, electronic, computer, hardware or software malfunctions; and [d] limitations of any kind, or inaccurate transmissions of or failure to receive information by Sponsor on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any web site or any combination thereof. Sponsor and/or Administrator are not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, incorrect, damaged, misdirected, or illegible Entries or any condition caused by events beyond the control of the Sponsor that may cause the Sweepstakes to be disrupted or corrupted.
Sponsor may prohibit an Entrant from participating in the Sweepstakes or winning a prize if, in its sole discretion, it determines that said Entrant is attempting to undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes by cheating, deception, or other unfair playing practices or intending to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other Entrants, Sponsor, or Administrator. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES MAY BE IN VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK REMEDIES AND DAMAGES (INCLUDING ATTORNEY’S FEES) FROM ANY SUCH ENTRANT TOTHE FULLEST EXTENT OF THE LAW, INCLUDING CRIMINAL PROSECUTION.
If, for any reason whatsoever, this Sweepstakes, in Sponsor’s sole opinion, is not capable of running as planned, including, but not limited to, by reason of tampering, fraud, or any other cause which, in the Sponsor’s sole judgment, corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Sweepstakes Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Purchase Entry portion of the Sweepstakes, limit Entries to those submitted prior to the action taken, and conduct random drawings from those Purchase Entries received per Entry Period prior to cancellation and all eligible Mailed Entries received per Entry Period. Entry information becomes property of Sponsor and will not be returned and Sponsor and/or Administrator will not verify receipt of Entries. All federal, state and local regulations apply.
- SPONSOR: ADC Solutions Auto, LLC, 2975 Red Hill Ave, Costa Mesa, CA 92626.
- ADMINISTRATOR: The Administrator of the Sweepstakes is Don Jagoda Associates, Inc., 100 Marcus Drive, Melville, NY 11747 and the Ohana Companies, LLC, 1405 Foulk Road, Suite 200 Wilmington, Delaware 19803.
- WINNERS’ LIST REQUEST: For the names of the winners, available on or about 3/1/2021, send an email request by 4/2/2021, to: DEAccountManagement@360insights.com, with the email subject: BFGOODRICH FLOORMAT KO2 Winners. The winners list will be available for at least 30 days after winners have been confirmed.